Wednesday 24 April 2013

Foundry Eyewear Pictures

The second of our Eyewear parties during our time in LA. 
If you couldn't make it, don't fret. We've compiled all the best bits into one blog post for you!!

 
Henry, working the shop.

Ladies wearing Glassy 

Liberty Ross in Cage Fighters


Ioanna Gika, in BUGGIN

 P'Trique, werk werk werk

Pixie, Henry and  P'Trique wearing Peggy's 

Henry & Grimmy (Where's your glassy Grimmy?) 

Pixie in Roll Deep 

Leopold Ross in Flip F**K and  Ioanna Gika in Buggin

Pixie in our Rave Nana top 

Party vibes.

Aggy in Square Peg Round Hole 

Buggin (now sold out in pink but we have them in Blue)  

Louise Roe in Annice and Zoe in Square Peg Round Hole 

Click HERE to shop our eyewear!! 
HoHx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! I want to be there!! Please have a look at my blog!! www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk I'm a huge fan!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michail clark said...

Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy . . I know something information, to know you can click here
Lawn services brisbane
Pressure Cleaning Brisbane

Sophie Grace said...

Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Please visit desksta