Monday 9 July 2012

HoH on Trial: Day One.

People often say “fashion is just crazy, impractical clothes that nobody ever wears”. Well, we at House of Holland, pride ourselves on our wearable collections. We decided to put this to the test and would like to introduce... House of Holland on Trial! As an intern at HoH, I do my fair share of running here and there, picking things up and dropping things off. So, we thought, what better way to put our clothes to the test than to have me put them on trial. And, I promise I will try my very best not to be biased...

Monday is always a busy day for website orders so after our team stuffed, sealed and stamped all the parcels, it was off to the post office for me to send you lot all your goodies. It doesn’t get much more wearable than denim, it was a little bit nippy and looked all set to rain so I donned our SS12 Green Bleached Denim Jacket and a pair of 80-20’s and headed off out...





Well, I have to say, the jacket was super comfortable but it also has a great slim shape - plus, it's always comforting to know that if you get too hot, you could just unzip and go sleeveless! (It's also sale here so get it before it goes!) The 80-20's were great because they have a lovely light rose tint which meant I could keep them on inside and look fab while I posted away.  

That's all for today but tune in tomorrow for some more House of Holland antics!

Maggie x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally agree, fashion is only unwearable to people that lack imagination.
Great look Maggie!!!