Friday 15 February 2013

EBAY Collection

We have teamed up with eBay again to create a limited edition collection of which all the proceeds going to a truly amazing cause - Cancer Research. There are four pieces in the collection, all inspired by our Autumn / Winter 2013 collection which you'll be able to see in full tomorrow! The collection features four classic HoH pieces - the new season rave wave print tights, long sleeved dress, a cocktail print iPhone 5 case and a slogan tee. The collection will be on sale exclusively on HERE on Saturday February 16 at 7pm and will be on sale until midnight on Sunday February 24.





Here's what Henry had to say:

"This is the second season that I'm working with eBay, having initially worked with them coming through the BFC's Fashion Forward scheme... The capsule collection has been inspired by my autumn/winter 2013-14 collection and I am excited to take House of Holland to a wider audience and bring fans a key print from my upcoming show early... Cancer Research UK is a charity that is very close to my heart - I am always keen to support them in any way I can and am thrilled the proceeds of the collection will be going to them" 

To shop the collection click HERE!
HoH x


No comments: